Located in the heart of Tennessee, Murfreesboro is a fast-growing city full of history and natural beauty. It is home to over 150,000 people, making it the largest suburb of Nashville. Due to its central location and tranquil environment, the city is the perfect place to recover from addiction. For this reason, Discovery Place offers comprehensive rehab near Murfreesboro, Tennessee that helps men to find sobriety on their own terms.
Why Choose Rehab Near Murfreesboro, TN?
While attending rehab near Murfreesboro, individuals have the opportunity to heal away from all outside influences and triggers. This allows them to focus on what really matters: recovery. Furthermore, Murfreesboro is a great place to enjoy group outings. The city boasts many sober activities that individuals can participate in with the friends they have made in recovery.
Highlights of the area include:
- Hiking Trails: Murfreesboro is home to many beautiful trails, allowing individuals to heal from their addiction while surrounding themselves in nature.
- Historical Sites: The town offers gems such as historic mansions and farms as well as a national battlefield.
- Museums: Whether science or history piques one’s interest, Murfreesboro offers several interactive museums.
- Restaurants: The town offers a variety of fun dining spots, including a cat cafe.
- Recreational Activities: Bowling, arcades, escape rooms—Murfreesboro is home to plenty of fun.
The Impact Addiction Has on Tennessee
Tennessee faces addiction, though it’s home to cultural marvels and breathtaking scenery. Tragically, the state’s drug and alcohol misuse problem has continued to become increasingly deadly over the past five years. According to the Tennessee Department of Health, 2020 saw an almost 50% rise in drug overdoses when compared to the previous year.
Opioids are the largest contributor to overdose deaths, with over 2,000 individuals passing away. The incredibly dangerous drug fentanyl caused the vast majority of these deaths. Opioids are not the only substances that are misused in the state. In fact, a 2018 to 2019 report from the Kaiser Family Foundation cites over 5.2% of residents over 18 suffer from alcoholism.
Given these upsetting statistics, there is a clear need for rehab near Murfreesboro and the surrounding areas. Thankfully, facilities such as Discovery Place are stepping up to offer effective treatment in a safe, nurturing environment.
How is Addiction Treated at Discovery Place?
During drug and alcohol rehab near Murfreesboro, Tennessee, we offer a variety of recovery services. Each of our clients works with our knowledgeable team. Then, they craft a treatment plan that best fits their needs, circumstances, and recovery goals.
We offer the following programs:
30-Day Rehab Program
Residents live on-site for the duration of our 30-day rehab program. There, they can identify and address the underlying causes of their addiction away from any outside triggers or negative influences. We offer a variety of treatments and services to help them. As well, they can connect with peer groups for community and support in a safe environment.
Long-Term Recovery Program
Some individuals need more than 30 days to feel confident in their sobriety, and that’s okay. We are proud to offer both a 60-day and 90-day rehab program at Discovery Place. While enrolled in our long-term programming, residents can take the time they need to get a firm foothold in recovery.
Step-Down Residential Program
Discovery Place understands recovery takes time and is different for each client. Therefore, we believe it is vital to offer a step-down residential program. While in this program, participants reside within our recovery community and spend one to nine months in guided care. This allows them to maintain accountability, continue building life skills, and become overall more confident in their sobriety.
We incorporate the 12-Step model into our programming in order to guide individuals step-by-step toward a successful recovery. After a person has graduated from our rehab center, we encourage them to continue attending 12-Step meetings to maintain their newfound sobriety.
Addiction affects the entire family, not just the person struggling. For this reason, patients should include family programming in their recovery plans. As such, this gives all family members the opportunity to communicate freely in a constructive environment. This can help mend essential bonds, creating accountability and compassion.
Continuing Care And Aftercare
Aftercare and continuing care services are crucial components of relapse prevention. The added support can keep patients focused on staying sober. This program consists of helping alumni stay accountable through regular check-ins as they integrate back into the real world.
Benefits of Rehab Near Murfreesboro, TN
There are a variety of benefits in attending drug and alcohol rehab. The most important of these is it helps individuals achieve sobriety and continue to maintain a successful recovery.
Additional benefits include:
- Small Group Settings: It is important to us that each of our clients receives individual attention. To accomplish this, we limit group sizes.
- Clean and Comfortable Facility: Discovery Place offers spacious rooms, outdoor space, clean amenities, comfortable beds, and fun recreational activities.
- Supportive Team: The Discovery Place staff is dedicated to our residents’ success. We work with them closely throughout every step of their recovery journey.
- Peer Bonding: Group therapy is an essential part of addiction treatment. It allows individuals to openly communicate while reducing the stigma associated with addiction. Because of this, our programs emphasize the importance of these sessions.
- Volunteer Opportunities: We want our past residents to remain involved in our close community, which is why we offer volunteer opportunities as well as host alumni events.
Begin Rehab Near Murfreesboro, TN
You are more than a statistic, or your addiction. Let us help you reclaim your life, so you can enjoy the bright future you deserve. At Discovery Place, we pride ourselves on offering extensive recovery services. We want the men who come to us to find long-term sobriety, not short-term solutions. It’s time to stop using and start living.
To learn more about our rehab services near Murfreesboro or to start on the road to recovery today, give us a call or reach out through our contact form.