Discovery Place supports long-term recovery by providing a 30-day rehab that sets the stage for lifelong sobriety. In fact, we’ve helped thousands of men start the journey to long-term recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. We’re here for the tired, fed up, hopeless, scared, and angry. We’re here for everyone ready to give up hope of getting sober. Lastly, we provide them with the 30-day rehab in Nashville, Murfreesboro, Chattanooga and Knoxville, Tennessee that will change their lives.
What is 30-Day Rehab Near Nashville Like?
Discovery Place’s approach to recovery is rooted in the 12-Step tenets. Most people begin treatment for substance use disorders with a detox plan. Then they move into a treatment program like ours. Our 30-day rehab program in Nashville, Tennessee gives you an in-depth intro to the 12 Steps. We teach you how to apply the spiritual principles behind them in daily life. You will spend 30 days living in a beautiful facility on 17 rolling acres in Nashville. This gives you the space you need to begin recovery.
We work with the region’s top mental health professionals to offer you mental support that meets your unique needs. The disease of addiction is ongoing, progressive, and often fatal. You will learn to focus on identifying the root causes and conditions of your addiction. You will learn to understand how you lost control of your life. We show you how to begin putting it back together by using healthy coping skills.
You will benefit from being among peers who understand how challenging these first 30 days can be. Being away from the struggles of daily life and temptations to use drugs or alcohol has great value. It helps everyone learn to center themselves and make progress. By the time you complete this initial stage of treatment, you will be prepared to move on to the next phase.
Our program includes:
- One-on-one guidance from a personal recovery guide, including a real-world action plan for maintaining sobriety
- Daily 12-Step studies to explore the meanings and the principles behind them
- On and offsite 12-Step meetings to see recovery in action
- Friday night chip celebrations and speaker meetings with alumni, family, and friends
- Relapse prevention through the identification and application of coping skills for life outside Discovery Place
Benefits of a 30-Day Rehab in Nashville, TN
Our 30-day rehab program provides several clear-cut benefits. Each one offers something to help you achieve sobriety. These benefits include:
- We’re not a conventional treatment center.
Discovery Place is a recovery retreat. We personally teach and practice the 12-Step principles while also offering elite, professional mental healthcare through our partners.
- We are a resource for anyone who needs help with addiction.
We’re committed to being a resource for anyone who needs help with addiction. To add, we’ll connect you to our network of vetted programs and facilities so your recovery can start as soon as possible.
- We value community over quantity.
Each phase of our program is limited to no more than 24 guests at a time. Thus, smaller groups mean more time and attention for you and your family.
- We are Discovery Place alumni.
Nearly every employee at Discovery Place is also a former guest. We know firsthand the pain of addiction. We also know how life-changing Discovery Place proves to be.
- You are our guest.
You’re not a patient or a number on a file. When you’re here, you’re a guest in our home.
- We are a non-profit.
Most addiction treatment facilities approach their work as big business, but we’re not here to profit off your pain. As a non-profit, we’re here to guide anyone struggling with addiction to find the solution. This approach has worked for thousands of our guests.
- We provide FREE Aftercare.
No, you didn’t misread that. We really do offer free aftercare to any of our guests who complete our 30-Day Residential Program.
How Do I Know I Need 30-Day Rehab in Nashville, TN?
Denial makes it hard for most people to realize they need help with their addiction to drugs or alcohol. They want to believe things haven’t gotten as bad as others think they have. They cling to the idea that they can turn it all around without any help. Remember that reaching out for help comes from a place of strength, not weakness. Some signs you need a 30-day rehab program in Nashville include:
- You can’t get through the day or the week without using alcohol or drugs
- You need an increasing amount of alcohol or drugs in order to feel the full effect
- Your loved ones express concern for your health and future
- You have financial problems due to spending a lot of money on substances
- When you try to stop drinking or using drugs, you experience withdrawal symptoms
- Previous attempts to stop using substances have failed
- Your work, school, and family lives have suffered
- You isolate and ignore responsibilities and hobbies in order to drink or use drugs
- Your physical and/or mental health has declined due to usage
- You have experienced legal difficulties, such as receiving a DWI/DUI or being arrested for buying or possessing illegal substances
What Happens After 30-Day Rehab?
Discovery Place offers three phases of recovery programs in Nashville, Tennessee, beginning with our 30-Day Residential Program. After completing this program, you can move to Phase II, our Long-Term Recovery Program. After that, we can provide Phase III, which is our Step Down Program. We know what we offer works.
Our most recent survey of guests found that 83.3% of reporting alumni who have participated in all 3 phases of the Discovery Place program have maintained at least a year of continuous sobriety. We also provide free aftercare. As a result, this helps you stay connected to any needed support and know that you are never alone.
Start 30-Day Rehab in Nashville, TN
We know how hard it is to ask for help. Every single one of us has been there. Our 30-day rehab program in Nashville allows you to begin a life of long-term recovery. If you are ready to take control of your life and leave alcohol and drugs in the past, contact us today. We will show you the way out of addiction and into a healthy, bright new future.