Alcohol is present in almost all social situations, events, gatherings, and meetings across the United States. It is very difficult in managing daily life without encountering alcohol consumption. If you are suffering from alcohol abuse and are trying to stay sober, this reality makes it especially difficult to do so. According to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), there are more than 16 million people who are not just using alcohol but abusing it. Sadly there is a greater likelihood that the number of Americans who are struggling with alcohol abuse is much higher than 16 million.
If you have a problem with your relationship with alcohol and you want to make a change for the better you are probably looking into various treatment programs. The best way to be successful to do so through an in-patient program. Why is an in-patient option so important? Read on.
The Importance Of An In-Patient Alcohol Treatment Program
- You Can Find The Right Care For Your Needs – Many services are offered through in-patient programs that assist those struggling with alcohol abuse to find the best resources tailored to their needs. You also do not have to limit yourself to what is being offered locally. There are many options across the nation that have excellent detox programs including the Tennessee medical detox alternative treatment center at Discovery Place. Located in the serene rolling hills of the Tennessee countryside, Discovery Place has proven program, exceptional staff who are compassionate, and a high standard of care.
- In-Patient Treatment Is Confidential – One of the leading reasons people who want to get clean do not move forward with treatment is they are afraid of the stigma associated with it. They believe that their relationships or their work situation will be adversely affected by this decision. The good news is that while you are away at treatment, your care is confidential so you are protected. Your privacy is preserved allowing you the confidence to engage fully in treatment and have the best ability for healing.
- Around-The-Clock Care – When you are living at the treatment center you have full support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you will always have support and assistance at your fingertips. You are cared for not just with therapy and a medical detox treatment program, but you will also have access to nutritional food, engaging activities, and mind-body amenities. No distractions are keeping you from care, no triggers are testing your sobriety, there is a complete focus on recovery.
- Holistic Services – Holistic care is a common service offered through in-patient programs so that your entire body and mind can renew, be restored, and simply get better. Through embracing spirituality and mindfulness you have even more tools to overcome your addiction to alcohol.
- Superior Medical Care – Safe detox monitored by qualified professionals important when you are fighting to beat your addiction.
Discovery Place in Tennessee
The Tennessee-based addiction alternative treatment center at Discovery Place has a long-term recovery program and a free-for-life continuing care program that is addressed before your departure. When you leave you will still have support, you will not be alone.
Discovery Place’s Tennessee 12-step addiction alternative center’s team is here to talk with you about your needs, call us today to get started on your road to recovery at 1-800-725-0922.